Fueled by your first-hand accounts, we navigate narratives and pinpoint publics to send your stories soaring.
Every organization has the story that makes it unique. We want to ensure yours is shared, your message broadcast, or your project seen through to extraordinary completion in best way. Whether you need writing, public relations, marketing, branding, speaking or consulting, we’ve got you covered.
We take after the characteristics of the afterburner on a jet engine - power, force, and speed – then inject our softer more creative side, too – wonder, amazement, inspiration and awe – to give you the fuel to skyrocket.
It’s not complicated; it’s business accelerated.
A sampling of our clients and friends include the following individuals, corporations and non-profits ---
- Public Consulting Group
- No Barriers USA
- National Mobility Equipment Deals Association (NMEDA)
- National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI)
- Challenged Athletes Foundation
- World T.E.A.M. Sports
- Paralyzed Veterans of America
- Venture Publications (CURRENTS Magazine)
- Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation
- Cornelius Business Factory
- Dale Earnhardt, Jr. and the Earnhardt family
- Dan Jansen
- Anthony Famiglietti
- Leilani Munter
- Ray Evernham
- Team Penske
- Hendrick Motorsports
- Former Secretary of State, John Kerry
- The late Robin Williams
- The Andretti Family
- Erik Weihenmayer
We have also helped catalyze ---
- Film – “Vietnam, Long Time Coming” (Emmy Award winner)
- Book – “The Adversity Advantage, Turning Everyday Struggles into Everyday Greatness,” By Paul G. Stoltz, Ph.D., and Erik Weihenmayer.
Our Founder and Chief Thinker, Mike Savicki, has been featured in many major media outlets including
- The New York Times
- The Boston Globe
- New England Cable News
- New England Sports Network (NESN)
- NBC News
- ABC News
- CBS News
- USA Today
Mike Savicki founded Afterburner Communications with firsthand knowledge that what you say is as important as how you say it. Sharp thinking. That’s where it begins and ends. As a published writer, creative thinker, tireless and well-connected advocate, keynote speaker, passionate motivator and meticulous organizer, Mike is as creative as he is disciplined. His writing style is powerful and emotional. His talks are stirring. He and his team help clients develop and deliver their image, promote their brand and communicate their message. Armed with an MBA from Duke University’s Fuqua School of Business, writing experience on topics as broad and varied as knitting to NASCAR, comfort both in front and back of the camera and nearly twenty years of high-level project management expertise in the private, public and non-profit business sectors, Mike Savicki and his team work with clients on a wide variety of specialized initiatives. They create sharp messages for those who demand the very best in their fields.